This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
We are fully committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Information Technology Act, 2008 and rules made thereunder and have taken the necessary steps to meet the requirements of the regulation. If you wish to get more details in this regard, please contact us at email@example.com.
Children under the age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Received, Collected and Stored by the Company
Our website can be browsed by any individual without providing any personal information. In certain circumstances when an individual wants to register for reasons or options mentioned in the website or logon to website, we collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, title, company address, e-mail address, telephone number or fax number (“personal information “);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as demographic information, including gender and occupation; and/or
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms on our website.
This includes information provided at the time of submitting a resume and job application or as vendor registration or for general /mutual business solicitation purpose.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information is automatically collected/ tracked while navigation
We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Information used by the Company
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To the extent such information is necessary for Company’s legitimate business interests
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To consider your eligibility for employment
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Personal information is not used or shared with any third party for marketing purposes.
- To our subsidiaries, associates and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of business reorganisation.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government, or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
Access and change or deletion of your personal information
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Updates / Changes