|Job Title||Engineer / Lead Engineer – Process Engineering|
|Number Of Openings||Multiple|
|Overall Functional Scope||Involve in development of process development engineering function, conceptualizing and day-to-day different part processing, delivering manufacturable processes to agreed specifications within time and budget constraints.|
|Reporting To||Functional Lead|
1. Develop Manufacturing Engineering processes to meet agreed
organizational performance plans
2. Execute process of manufacturing
3. Selection of latest cutting tools and use right parameters.
4. Good decision making capabilities in preparation of process in
consultation with higher ups.
5. Involvement in cross functional department like tooling, production,
SCM and quality in processing parts.
6. Co-ordination with SCM for product processing and fixtures
7. Helping SCM in developing the vendors for out sourcing activities.
8. Understand new parts and develop sequential machining process for
better results in first go.
9. Develop & guide Management trainees.
10. Involve in meeting QMS requirements by ensuring documents in line
with QMS requirements.
11. Generate process documents.
12. Ability to interpret GD&T from model based definition and legacy
13. Ability to define best machining strategy & sequence.
14. Ability to read and understand specification & standards.
15. Manufacturing Knowledge (machining, surface treatment, assembly etc.)
|Skill Sets||S/W Skills: CAD/CAM, Catia V5, MS-Office & SAP.|
|Indicative Years of Experience||BE with 4-6 years of experience OR Diploma with 6-8 years of experience|
|Job Location||Belagavi (Belgaum), Karnataka, India.|
|Note||This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job.|
The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. The samples of industries and companies preferred should not be interpreted as all inclusive.
Copyright © 2021-22, Aequs Private Limited | Aequs® and its derivative marks
are the registered trademarks of Aequs Limited | All Rights Reserved