|Job Title||Engineer / Sr. Engineer / Lead Engineer – C.N.C Programming|
|Number of Openings||Multiple|
|Overall Functional Scope||Generate tool path & NC code using CAM & verify tool path using Vericut.|
|Reporting To||Functional Head|
|Responsibilities||• Generate tool path & NC Code using Catia V5.|
• Verify tool path generated by team members in Vericut
• Interact with PE & fixturing team.
• Use right machining strategies for different aerospace materials.
• Check & assist team members to generate accurate NC Code.
• Guide & develop team members.
• Move proved NC Programs to master.
• Maintain documents to meet QMS requirements.
• Guide & assist team members to generate post NC documents.
• Interact with QA, SCM & Production to develop & prove new processes.
|Skill Sets||• Machining Strategies for Aerospace Materials.|
• Knowledge of Machining Centres.
• Hands on Experience in CNC Machining.
S/W Skills: CAD/CAM, Catia V5, Vericut.
|Indicative Years of Experience||2 – 8 years|
|Educational Background||BE with 2-6 years of experience OR Diploma with 6-8 years of experience.|
|Job Location||Hattaragi, Belagavi (Belgaum), Karnataka, India.|
|Note||This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job.|
The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above
The samples of industries and companies preferred should not be interpreted as all inclusive
To apply email your resume & cover note by clicking here