- Our precision machining facility is equipped with state-of-the-art 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machines.
- We machine thin walled Aero Structural parts from Steel, Titanium & Aluminum and our product size varies from 150mm to 1,500mm.
- Our 5 axis CNC Milling Machines have spindle speeds up to 24,000 RPM and a torque of 1000 NM2, which enables the machining of components quickly and accurately.
- Utilizing these machining centers our team of Engineers, CNC Programmers and Machinists are able to produce components to stringent geometrical and dimensional specifications with close tolerances up to 25 microns and positional accuracy of 20 microns.
- Our state-of-the-art machine shop with both process and product cells (machine and sheet metal) is supported by a dedicated tool room facility.
- Our facilities are also equipped with Assembly, Jig boring and Sheet Metal fabrications along with inspection capability via CMM.
Mouse over to zoom image